Wednesday, February 23, 2011

First Post!

Hello Everyone!

This is going to be a collaborative space to discuss profitable trading strategies. We will discuss a wide range of products, with a large emphasis on hedging strategies and advanced option strategies. I will try to post a relevant post per day describing the current state of the market, and a subsequent strategy to attack it.

Now the blog is called Program to Trade because "sit and hold" investing is dying and high frequency trading is becoming a reality for anyone who wants consistent profit. I will discuss varioius brokerage tools, as well as some computer programming tools. Namely I will be using Python 3.1 to create my programs. This is a free programming language that can be downloaded at Python 3.1.

If you are new to computer programming, then don't be worried! I will be reviewing all of the basics, so that you can begin to create your own code! It is a great skill to learn and maybe it will even make you some money.

I am currently in the process of setting up a website, titled, programtotrade.com. However, I figured where else to start than from the king of web development, Google. I will keep you updated to the status of the webpage's development.

You can reach me by email at programtotrade@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment